- Lorry: with loading or unloading number (or both) on the terminal
- Container: with ID code and container number on the terminal
- For mixed delivers, the gatekeeper will issue a ticket with barcode
- Vehicle license plates will be called up via the display panels on the lorry parking lot
- Drive onto the scale and scan the ticket A routing slip showing the unloading location will be issued
- Drive to the loading location and open the tarpaulin/cover (walking floor: let goods run off by themselves and return papers to the gatekeeper)
- Make available load securing materials
The loading area / container must be clean, dry, undamaged and flat; the tarp must be completely waterproof. This will be checked by a shipping employee. The lorry/container may be rejected if this is not heeded!